Blake Lively; Recreate The Stars 'Deadpool' Red Carpet Makeup Look On A Budget
In May 2018, Blake Lively attended the red carpet of Deadpool with her husband Ryan Reynolds who stars in the movie. She arrived at the red carpet in a beautiful 'Brandon Maxwell' dress, Louboutin shoes and accessories from Ofira Jewels, Lorraine Shwartz and Chanel. The former 'Gossip Girl' star always looks stunning at red carpet events but this makeup look was definitely stood out.
In this Miss Makeup celebrity article, you will learn how to recreate Blake Lively's gorgeous makeup look using products that you can purchase from the drugstore. The article is also a collaboration with the Instagram page 'itsgossipgirllll' who has helped me choose this look and create the article. Please read to the end to learn more about the Gossip Girl fan page.
I will break down her makeup look into categories and link the products you can use to recreate it.
- A full-coverage foundation and concealer will leave you with a smooth, blemish-free base
- Balance the colour of the eyeshadow with a light dust of blush on your cheeks
- Volumizing mascara and an eyelash curler will help you achieve Lively's long, curled lashes
- Shimmery shadows on the eyes in gold and bronze shades
- The focus of Blake Lively's entire makeup look is her bold red lips. A matte lipstick with a rich red pigment like the one below looks just like it
Learn More About The Collaborator: Itsgossipgirllll
"Hey guys, I have a Gossip Girl fan account and I started it two years back because I'm a huge fan of the show and especially Blake Lively. I never thought that I would get so many amazing followers and support. It's been a wild ride but it was all worth it with all my beautiful followers. Thank you all so much"
Thank you for reading this article and be sure to check out and follow @missmakeup_xoxo and @itsgossipgirllll on Instagram. Keep updated on all things beauty by subscribing for email updates!
125 views0 comments