How To DIY Tinted Moisturiser Using These 3 Products
Are you ready for the latest makeup hack that is going to completely change your beauty routine? Long gone are the days of buying seasonal foundation shades and BB Creams for sheer coverage. Now you can create your own tinted moisturiser, customised to your preference using 3 things that are already in your makeup bag.
What will you need?
- Full Coverage Foundation
- Liquid Highlighter (OPTIONAL)
- Sunscreen (OPTIONAL)
Here is what you need to do:
1. Pour equal parts foundation and moisturiser onto the back of your hand or a mixing palette
2. Mix using your fingers or cotton bud
3. For a glowy look: add a drop of liquid highlighter
4. For SPF coverage: add a small amount of sunscreen
Check out our Instagram @missmakeup_xoxo and download our app 'Miss Makeupxo'