Soft Glam: 10 Step Guide To Soft Glam Makeup Looks
What is soft glam?
Soft glam is the phrase used to describe a neutral diffused makeup look with a radiant finish. It's a step up from the no-makeup makeup look with more shimmers and blurred skin to the mix. The main idea is that the products are unified and blended with no harsh lines. The makeup look should resemble a blurring filter and is super easy to achieve with the popularity of cream products and soap brows.
How do you achieve the soft glam look?
1. Start with a luminous base that makes skin look hydrated and smooth with a hint of glow. Try using a sheer foundation over an illuminating primer.
2. Use a concealer under the eyes and on problem areas to minimise shine but still maintain smooth skin.
3. Create a light contour using a cream bronzer 1-2 shades darker than your foundation. Be sure to blend, blend, blend for no harsh lines.
4. Add blush to the high points of the cheeks for colour and glow
5. Use a neutral eyeshadow palette with gold and bronze shimmers. Build the colours into the outer corner and apply the shimmers across the eyelid.
6. Smudge an eyeshadow crayon along the lash line for a smokey look (OPTIONAL)
7. Coat lashes with a volumising mascara that accentuates your natural lash length
8. Start with a lip balm to prep lips and then outline lip shape with a nude liner
9. Apply a coat of liquid or bullet nude lipstick and finish with a coat of gloss
10. Seal the look with a dewy setting spray all over