Top 7 High End Palettes To Add To Your Makeup Collection
From Huda Beauty to Tarte, there are so many high-end brands releasing new palettes every year. This can make your trip to Sephora super overwhelming especially if you cant tell your duo chromes from your foil shades. Luckily Miss Makeup has created a list of the top 7 high-end eyeshadow palettes that you NEED to add to your makeup collection.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Instant Eyeshadow Palette - $120 USD
10/10 for this palette! It has everything you could want in an eyeshadow: shimmer, nudes, pink, pigment and a great shade range.
2. ABH Modern Reniassance Eyeshadow Palette - $76 AUD
Love Letter is a stand out shade in this palette! The palette also has great nude and brown shades for a more subtle look.
3. Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette - $60 AUD
A cult favourite product from Tarte, this clay eyeshadow palette has 12 versatile neutral shades for day or night time looks.
4. Dior BACKSTAGE Eye Palette - $80 AUD
If you are looking for a palette with bold pigment then the Dior Backstage palettes are perfect for you! They may be on the more expensive side but the colour payoff is well worth it.
5. Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Complexion Inspired Eyeshadow Palette - $72 AUD
I was so excited for this palette to launch and it was well worth the wait. This palette is based on Too Faced Born This Way foundation which is why it has such a wide range of nude shades.
6. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette - $83 AUD
Third times a charm with the Urban Decay Naked palettes! This palette comes with a brush and 12 shades too so you get more for the money you pay.
7. Kylie Cosmetics Sorta Sweet Kyshadow Palette - $42 USD
My personal favourite of Kylie Cosmetics 9 pan eyeshadow palettes is the Sorta Sweet Palette. Its both neutral but pink and can cater to a variety of skin tones.
13 views0 comments